"You Make Getting to Australia Seem So Easy!"
Having my smartphone in my hand when I travel allows you to experience the world with me. It captures extraordinary moments and let's me show that world to you.
One of my lovely clients wrote, "You make getting to Australia seem so easy!"
Here are my Top Five reasons it doesn't just look easy: it is easy. Plus some eye candy for you to see more of what makes Australia so special.
1. The international dateline makes it seem like a big deal. But it's not. It's 12 hours from LA to Italy. It's 14 hours from LA to Australia. One of the ad campaigns said something along the lines of "two movies, two meals and a nap." Time off is a good thing. How often can you watch two movies guilt-free? Enjoy the moment.
2. The exchange rate. One US dollar buys about Australian 1.30. Your dollar goes far.
3. If you were to place a map of Australia on top of a map of the United States, you would see they are about the same size. Would you go see all of the US in one trip? You don't need to pressure yourself to make Australia a one-time destination. You're not trying to do everything at once. It doesn't have to be a trip of a lifetime. You will go back. Forty-two percent of visitors who see Australia go back in five years.
4. The value of a connected travel advisor. When you and I talk, I will learn the vision of your trip. You don't need to feel overwhelmed. That is why you have me. Then I will book your trip with your combination of the outback, food & wine, Great Barrier Reef, wildlife, & islands.
- My colleagues are global Australian ambassadors.
- My suppliers are award-winning destination experts.
- I am a certified Australia Specialist.
That means you will be in wonderful, caring hands from start to finish, and you will be VIP'd every step of the way.
5. It's not necessarily a dream destination. It's an accessible destination. It's a tangible experience. It doesn't have to be on a pedestal. Just go.